Deliver amazing digital experiences with search and AI.
The ACTIVATE Conference explores the power of search and AI to unlock the value of data and deliver personalized digital experiences.
ACTIVATE spans four days, featuring presentations by technology and business leaders from innovative organizations using search and AI to solve their hardest problems and connect users to information, insights, and each other.
ACTIVATE topics include search at scale, search relevance, AI & machine learning, data science, analytics, chatbots & virtual assistants, use cases in e-commerce and the digital workplace, and digital transformation. Developer tracks focus on Apache Solr and the Lucidworks Fusion platform.
The event kicks off with two days of hands-on technical training courses for Apache Solr developers and Lucidworks Fusion users. Courses are tailored for developers, devops engineers, admins, and data scientists.
ACTIVATE is organized by Lucidworks and began in 2010 as Lucene Revolution, which grew into Lucene/Solr Revolution, an event dedicated to bringing together the Apache Solr open source community.
As search converged with AI and related technologies, the event relaunched as Activate in 2018 with an expanded program including Solr and complementary technologies at the intersection of search and AI.
Welcome! Please pick up your badge at registration in the Terrace Foyer.
|Monday 9/9||Tuesday 9/10||Wednesday 9/11||Thursday 9/12|
Pre-Conference Training Courses
Solr Open Source Development
- Hear about the latest trends, get past the buzz, and understand how to practically apply search and AI
- Discover how the most innovative ecommerce companies deliver powerful customer experiences
- Learn how leading organizations connect employees with information, insights, and each other
- Learn from the greatest minds in Lucene/Solr and meet many of the key committers leading the direction of the project’s development
- Attend hands-on Solr and Lucidworks Fusion training
- Network with like-minded individuals using cutting-edge technologies to solve important business challenges
Who should attend?
- Data Architects / Engineers
- Application Managers
- Ecommerce Directors / VPs
- Chief Digital / Data Officers
- Data Scientists / Analysts
- IT Management
- Engineering Directors / VPs
- CTOs / CIOs
- Digital Transformation Leaders
Activate is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone.