Deliver relevant digital experiences with search and AI.
Activate brings together search experts, data scientists, ecommerce leaders, IT professionals, and other innovators using search and AI to deliver relevant digital experiences for employees and customers.
This year, Activate will be a virtual event on Thursday, September 24 covering search relevance, AI, machine learning, data science, next-gen user interfaces, digital commerce, digital workplace, Solr development, cloud infrastructure, and Lucidworks Fusion.
Virtual Activate will include 30+ sessions and interactive features that will allow attendees to connect around key topics.
Activate, hosted by Lucidworks, began in 2010 as Lucene Revolution, which grew into Lucene/Solr Revolution, an event for the Apache Solr open source community.
As search converged with AI and related technologies, the event relaunched as Activate in 2018 with an expanded program featuring presentations by technology and business leaders from innovative organizations using search and AI to deliver relevant digital experiences.
Virtual Activate will take place September 24, 2020 from 9:00am-3:00pm PST with most presentations available on-demand after the event. Register today.
- Hear about the latest trends and practical applications for AI-powered search
- Learn how ecommerce leaders deliver hyper-personalized customer experiences
- Learn how leading organizations connect employees with information and insights
- Learn from the brightest minds in search and AI
- Network with like-minded technology and business leaders using innovative technologies to solve important business challenges
Who should attend?
- Developers / Engineers
- Data / Solution Architects
- Application Managers
- Ecommerce Directors / VPs
- Chief Digital / Data Officers
- Data Scientists / Analysts
- IT Management
- Engineering Directors / VPs
- CTOs / CIOs
Activate is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone. Read the Code of Conduct.