Deliver relevant digital experiences with search and AI.
Activate brings together search experts, data scientists, ecommerce leaders, IT professionals, and other innovators using search and AI to deliver relevant digital experiences for employees and customers.
This year, Activate will host a series of virtual events starting in September, covering search relevance, AI, machine learning, data science, next-gen user interfaces, digital commerce, digital workplace, Solr development, cloud infrastructure, and the Lucidworks Fusion platform. Submit talks by July 17, 2020.
Activate is organized by Lucidworks and began in 2010 as Lucene Revolution, which grew into Lucene/Solr Revolution, an event that brought together the Apache Solr open source community.
As search converged with AI and related technologies, the event relaunched as Activate in 2018 with an expanded program featuring presentations by technology and business leaders from innovative organizations using search and AI to connect users to information, insights, and each other.
- Hear about the latest trends and practical applications for AI-powered search
- Learn how ecommerce leaders deliver hyper-personalized customer experiences
- Learn how leading organizations connect employees with information and insights
- Learn from the brightest minds in search and AI
- Network with like-minded technology and business leaders using innovative technologies to solve important business challenges
Who should attend?
- Developers / Engineers
- Data / Solution Architects
- Application Managers
- Ecommerce Directors / VPs
- Chief Digital / Data Officers
- Data Scientists / Analysts
- IT Management
- Engineering Directors / VPs
- CTOs / CIOs
Activate is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone. Read the Code of Conduct.