Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship
Activate, the Search and AI Conference, is committed to diversity and inclusion and believe in creating an event that hosts as many perspectives and voices for maximum professional development.
The Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship provides one complimentary Conference Only pass ($1,395 value) which includes access to conference sessions, keynotes, expo, and attendee party, Wednesday-Thursday, September 11-12, 2019 including light breakfast, lunch, and hors d'oeuvres. Recipients are also invited to the Expo Welcome Reception on Tuesday, September 10, 2019.The scholarship does not cover pre-conference training, travel or lodging costs.
- Individuals who are from groups currently underrepresented within search, AI, machine learning, data science, analytics, and UX Including, but not limited to: African-American/Black, Latinx, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, LGBTQ+, Veterans, People with disabilities.
- Individuals currently studying or working in the search and AI.
- Individuals at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to attend the Activate conference program Wednesday-Thursday, September 11–12, 2019.
- Application deadline: August 7, 2019 (11:59pm PST)
- Recipients notified: August 9, 2019